10 inspirational quotes by Swami Vivekananda
1. "See for the highest, aim at that highest, and you shall reach the highest"
2. "We must keep out dignity before others. Unless we do that, we expose ourselves to insult"
3. "Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders, and know that you are the creator of your own destiny"
4. "Experience is the only teacher we have"
5. "All the powers in the UNIVERSE are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark"
6. "Neither seek nor avoid take what comes"
7. "Tell the truth boldly whether it hurts or not"
8. "Purity, patience, and perseverance are the three essentials to success, and above all, Love"
9. "If superstition enters the BRAIN is gone"
10. "They alone live who live for others"
Swami Vivekananda ; 12 January 1863 – 4 July 1902), born Narendranath Dutta , was an Indian Hindu monk and chief disciple of the 19th-century Indian mystic Ramakrishna. He was a key figure in the introduction of the Indian philosophies of Vedanta and Yoga to the Western world and is credited with raising interfaith awareness, bringing Hinduism to the status of a major world religion during the late 19th century. He was a major force in the revival of Hinduism in India, and contributed to the concept of nationalism in colonial India.Vivekananda founded the Ramakrishna Math and the Ramakrishna Mission.
inpirational quotes for students, quotes for morning, quotes by swami vivekananda for self confidence