AP ECET 2016 Notification, Exam Date, Registration, Online Application @www.apecet.org
AP ECET 2016 Notification Released for Diploma Holders of Engineering Technology/ Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates (with Mathematics) for admission through lateral entry at 2nd year level into B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy Programmes offered in Universities and AICTE/PCI approved Institutions in A.P. for the academic year 2016-17. Candidates can check the official notification released by JNTU, Anantapur. Eligibility criteria, Examination centres and important dates like Exam date, online application start and end date are listed below. Check the notification thoroughly and apply
AP ECET 2016 Notification – Apply Online Here:
APECET Exam Date will be on 9th May 2016. Submission & Registration of Online Applications Start From 17-02-2016. Application Forms will be accepted through Online only. Payment can be made through AP Online Payment can be made through Credit Card,Debit Card. A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as APECET 2016 will be conducted by JNT University Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2016-2017.
1) Candidates who wish to apply for APECET-2016 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in ONLINE APPLICATION. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
2) All the candidates have to come to the Examination hall with a printout of Online submitted application. The candidate has to affix the passport size photograph (should be same as that of uploaded) duly signed by Gazatted Officer.
3) Candidates are not admitted to the examination after 10.00 A.M. and not permitted to leave the hall before 1.00 P.M.
4) It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Booklet of the branch for which they are eligible for admission.
5) The Question booklet code, Hall Ticket Number and other details must be entered correctly and properly on the OMR Answer Sheet, in the Test. Other wise ranks declared, if any wil be cancelled subsequently in such cases.
6) Candidates must return both Question Paper Booklet Acknowledgement slip and OMR Answer Sheet after the test.
7) Question paper will be in English only.