Duplicate Marks Memos Application Form and its Procedure for JNTU-Anantapur
Following is the procedure to obtain duplicate certificates from JNTUA, Anantapur A.P.
If anyone lost their B.E/B.Tech Original Marks Memos then don't worry about that we have one more option to obtian Duplicate certificates from JNTUA, Anantapur A.P.
The following documents are to be submitted:
1) Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “The Registrar JNTU Anantapur” payable at Anantapur on any nationalized bank for Rs.200 per Marks memo, Rs.500 per provisional certificate, migration & CMM certificate & Rs.3000 per original degree certificate.
2) Police enquiry and non traceable certificate
3) An affidavit on the stamp paper of Rs.100/- issued by the Notary (Advocate).
4) Filled in application in the prescribed proforma signed, duly stamped and forwarded through the principal of the concerned college where the applicant has studied.
NB: 1) The Duplicate certificates will be sent to the principal of the college concerned only, under intimation to the candidate.
2) If the original certificate is soiled, torn or damaged, the same should be enclosed. In such cases, police enquiry certificate and affidavit are not required.
Here some points to Apply:
- Download the Application form here.
- Read the instrustions and procedure very carefully before apply.
- Check each and everything before applying i.e., copies of ur certificates, photos etc.,
Note: Use Bold letters while applying and writing your personal details it should be same as SSC marks memo.