How to Activate "Undo Send" Option on GMail ( Google Mail ) ?
Google’s longest beta version ever tested for a feature. This Undo send button was initially introduced in March 2009 in there labs where they usually check with their team before releasing something officially.
Finally Google has released “Undo Send” option live. By below steps you can clearly understand how you can activate this option as initially it will be in disabled state.
Steps to Enable “Undo Send” option on Gmail:
1. Login to your Gmail Account
2. Click on the settings button which is on the right top corner of the gmail. Which is clearly mentioned in below image.
2. In Settings tick on the box as shown in the below image. ( initially this option will be disabled ) Beside that you select the delay in mail which you want. You can delay the mail upto 10 secs min and 30 secs max.
3. Click on the save changes button which is at the bottom end of the general settings.
4. Once you complete writing the mail and after that click on the send button, you can find undo option which will appear on the top beside the message "your message has been sent" as shown in the below image.
If you face any problem in this process feel free to ask us below through comments.