How to Add Link Aadhaar with Pan Card |You have Last two days to link up
29 Jun 2017 05:20 pm
- Please ensure the Date of Birth, Gender and Aadhaar Number is as per Aadhaar details to proceed further.
- If Date of Birth and Gender is fully matched and Name as per Aadhaar is not exactly matched then the user has to additionally provide Aadhaar OTP to proceed with partial name match.
- Step 1: Keep Aadhaar and PAN numbers handy.
- Step 2: Register on the Income tax e-Filing portal if you already haven’t yet. If you are already registered at the income tax department’s e-Filing portal, log in using your ID, password, and date of birth.
- Step 3: A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card. If you have a pop-up blocker active, you will have to go on the “Profile Setting” on the dashboard’s menu bar to click on “Link Aadhar” option.
- Step 4: You will have to add the necessary details like name your Date of Birth as per the PAN details as well as your gender. If your data is different that what’s mentioned on your PAN, the Aadhaar will not be linked to your PAN. Next thing to do is, to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar card number, then verify captcha and then click on “Link Aadhaar” button. Once your validation is successful, your Aadhaar will be successfully linked to your PAN.
- Step 5: The last step is when a popup message is displayed stating that your Aadhaar card has been successfully linked to your PAN card.