How to apply for R09 Batch Exception of two subjects
R09 Batch Exception of Two Subjects for JNTU HYD:
- Students can leave any two failed subjects from all the theory subjects
- Students can not leave any Practical Subjects. Students can not leave two subjects if One Subject consists of 6 credits and other subject consists of 4 credits and Both subjects consists of 6 credits.
- You can leave only one failed subject in entire course which consists of 6 credits.
- 1st year Subjects are also Included in the list of exemption. so Students can also leave any failed subject from 1st Year.
- For Exemption of two failed subjects students should fill “UNDERTAKING FORM” and Submit it in the college Examination Branch for 09 Batch Exception of two subjects
- Engineering Drawing Practice (EDP) is not a theoretical subject so students can not leave EDP as per sources of JNTU Students can not leave EDP as exception but not sure about this…Students are requested to contact their Examination Branch about EDP
- Students who have cleared all your subjects can not choose their two subjects Exemption, JNTU itself will choose your exemption subjects.
How to apply for R09 Batch Exception of two subjects (undertaking If u fail in 1 or 2 subjects) :
For Exemption of two failed subjects students should fill the UNDERTAKING FORM
Submit it in the college Examination Branch
Students can need Undertaking Form for apply
Then a Written letter along with SSC Certificate Xerox and all the xerox copies of memos from 1st year to 4-2
Then sent the all to Director of Evaluation, JNTU