How To Apply Online/Offline For JNTUH OD 2017 Step by Step Application Procedure!
How To Apply For OD in JNTUH 2017 – JNTUH OD Application Online – Students looking for “How To Apply For OD in JNTUH 2017 – Apply for Original Degree Online”, will get step by step procedure to submit online request in order to obtain Original Degree from JNTU Hyderabad University.
Also, we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for OD offline under JNTU Hyderabad for students who received their PC before October 2002. Below we have provided complete information for both the cases.
Procedure for Students Who received their PC from 2002 to 2017
Procedure to apply for OD in JNTU Hyderabad ( PC received from 2002 to 2017) – Below we have mentioned the step by step procedure for the OD Applications for students who got their PC from the year 2002 on wards till 2017. The students can submit their JNTUH Original Degree Applications 2017 in online Mode Only. There is no procedure to submit offline applications. Follow the instructions below and thus, you may apply online for Original Degree under JNTU Hyderabad.
- First of all navigate to http://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/ or Click Here
- Then Click on “New User Registration” Tab, if you have not registered already
- New Users must register at the website and generate their Password there. Users are advised to remember their Passwords and store it safely for future references.
- The user name at the registrations page must be the Hall Ticket number of the student, for which he/she is applying to obtain the Original Degree Certificate. Enter Your Hall Ticket Number
- Students are now advised to fill the Student Registration Form for JNTUH OD Application in 2017 appropriately and enter the details correctly such as Hall Ticket number, name, DOB, Mobile Number, Address and all other required fields. Double check all details along with the address as the Original degree will be sent to that Address only.
- Now you will be taken to payment page. Candidates can either make Online payment through their Debit Card, Credit Card or Internet Banking or they can also pay at any SBI branch by generating Online Challan. But we do recommend you to make the Online payment only, as this is comparatively easy.
Procedure for Students Who Received their PC before Oct 2002
JNTU Hyderabad : Procedure to Apply for OD for the Students Who Received their PC before Oct 2002 – Below we have provided the step by step procedure to apply offline for the students who received their Provisional Certificate before October 2002. Students may follow up the instructions below and submit their applications accordingly.
- Take a Photocopy of Your Provisional Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph (Write down Your Hall Ticket Number on the Backside)
- Candidates who received their Provisional Certificate before October 2002 must fill the Original Degree Application Form (Click Here to Download)
- Draw a Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH” which must be payable at Hyderabad
- Write down your details on the backside of the DD (Your Hall Ticket No, Contact No, DoB etc)
- Submit all these Documents at the Students Service Counter at the University
- Students are advised to retain a photocopy of the application, in order for future references
So that’s the procedure to apply for original Degree Certificate for OD (Pre / Post Convocation). If you are still having any query in this regard, leave a comment below.
If you get stuck at any point during this process of JNTUH OD Application Online, you may contact us by leaving your queries in the comments section below. For now, scroll down and check How To Apply For OD in JNTUH 2017 – JNTUH OD Application Online 2017.