How To Correct Your Name On Marks Memos,Provisional Certificates

26 Mar 2015    09:13 pm

Today we are going to know about how to correct your name on your memos and provisional certificates and Consolidated Marks Memo(CMM). The complete process have been listed below cleary. If you have any futher doubts you can ask us through below comments.

The process to correc the 

Names, Date of Birth and Other Details on Marks Memos,Provisional Certificates,Consolidated Marks Memo(CMM)

all university and colleges will give the correct name as per the SSC. The steps need to correct the names

  • Please check your name and other details while writing and applying online exams
  • check displaying in the notice board.
  • if you find any in-corrections in the you names or other details make a not of them
  • first inform to the college examination section in-charge or your department HOD about the problem.
  • Now you can submit the details with necessary prof of documents.
  • You can also correct the name and other details while applying  Marks Memos,Provisional Certificates,Consolidated Marks Memo(CMM)  at the university by submitting a letter with necessary documents.
  • and apply for re correction of certificates at your colleges