How to Register Mobile Number in SBI, HDFC, AXIS, ICICI and PNB Banks through ATM
Here are the some procedure to Register your mobile number in SBI, HDFC, AXIS, ICICI and Punjab Nation Bank Through ATM.
1. For SBI Bank users:
- Go to the nearest SBI ATM center.
- Swipe your debit card in ATM Machine
- Enter your pin
- Select Mobile Number Registration
- If you want to Update then update your number by entering new mobile
- Re-enter your mobile number
- Finally conform it.
- You have successfully updatedd your mobile number.
2. For HDFC Bank users:
- To change mobile number, please click here to download the Application Form
- The Application Form should be duly filled and signed by all Account Holder/s
- Submit the duly filled Application Form at the nearest Branch.
Note: In case you are unable to visit the branch, you can send the Form by postal service or courier. You can also send us the request for mobile number change through a written letter, duly signed by all Account Holder/s.
3. For AXIS Bank Users:
- Insert the card and enter PIN number
- Select ‘Registrations’
- Select ‘Mobile Number Update'
- You would see the message ‘Your account number 91xxxxxxxxxxxxx is already registered with Axis Bank. Would you like to update your number now?’Please select ‘Update’ option
- Enter the Mobile Number you want to update
- Re-enter the Mobile Number
- Finally select Conform.
4. For ICICI Bank users:
- Insert your ATM card
- Enter your PIN
- Select "More options" in the screen
- Select "Register Mobile number"
- Enter your mobile number and hit Yes
- Re-enter your mobile number and hit yes
- That's it your mobile number will be activated within two days.
5. For Punjab National Bank users:
- Firstly you have to go in PNB ATM with your debit card or ATM Card, and then you have to insert it in ATM machine.
- After that you have to put your PIN number carefully.
- Then choose the option of mobile number registration at the screen of ATM machine.
- Thereafter you have to enter your own mobile number.
- Once again you have to enter your own mobile number for the confirmation that whether you have enter your mobile number is right or wrong.
- At last you have to follow to select your account type information. After following these steps your mobile number will be successively registered.