How to Skip 8 Credits / 2 Subjects in JNTUH R13 | JNTUH Exemption Rule For R13 Batch
1 Jun 2017 05:36 pm
How to Skip 8 Credits / 2 Subjects in JNTUH
- The candidate shall Register for 224 credits & Secure 216 Credits with compulsory subjects.
- A student can remove any Two Subjects which he/she could not pass and it should be a theory subject.
- A student can not leave any Lab/ Practical subject.
- A student can not leave two subjects in which anyone consists of 6 Credits i.e; Only one subject of 6 credit is allowed. Because a maximum of 8 credits is allowed as the exemption.
- All theory subjects are included in the rule of exemption, including the first year.
- If any student wants the exemption of two or single subject which he/she could not pass, he would have to fill an undertaking form by himself and submit it to the examination branch of the respective College.
- Always keep in mind that undertaking is mandatory for the application of the exemption.
- Students have to write an application and attach the photocopy of SSC marks memo and the photocopy of all the semester’s marks memo whether regular or supply.
- After the attachment of all the mentioned documents, the request of the student for the exemption of two subjects is forwarded to the Director of Evaluation, JNTUH.