JNTU-HYD:Procedure to apply for Provisional Certificate
Procedure to apply Provisional Certificate:
1. Collect application from the Examination cell
Click Here To DownLoad Application Form
2. Get the certification for the award of class by senior faculty member by producing all
original marks memos.
3. Enclose a DD for Rs. 200/- drawn in favour of Registrar, JNTU, Hyderabad Payable at
4. The completed application is to be handed over to the examination cell, for forwarding the
same to JNTU. Postal charges Rs.25/- is to be paid( Postal charges Depends on the respective colleges).
5. It may take two to three weeks for getting PC from JNTU through college.
Any student (B.Tech/B.Pharm) who failed in one theory subject or two theory subjects can also get his / her Consolidated Marks Memo and Provisional Certificate along with the other students (After the deceleration of 4-2 results u can apply for CMM & PC) by submitting the enclosed Undertaking to the University through the concerned Principal.You can get an undertaking form from the below link.