JNTUA Application form for the Issue of Duplicate Certificates
JNTUA Application form for the issue of Duplicate certificates in case of lost or damaged original certificates.The application form can be downloaded from below link
For Application Form CLICK HERE
The following documents are to be submitted along with the application form :
1) Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “The Registrar JNTU Anantapur” payable at Anantapur on any nationalized bank for Rs. 200/- per marks memo, Rs.500/- per provisional certificate, Migration and CMM certificate & Rs.3000/- per Original Degree Certificate. Payment can also be made through SBI Challan Power Jyothi A/c 32950804752 and the University copy of the challan has to be enclosed.
2) Police enquiry and non traceable certificate.
3) An affidavit on the stamp paper of Rs.100/- issued by the Notary (Advocate)
4) Filled in application in the prescribed proforma signed, duly stamped and forwarded through the principal of the concerned college where the applicant has studied.
Note: 1) The duplicate certificate will be sent to the principal of the college concerned only, under intimation to the candidate.
2) If the original certificate is soiled, torn or damaged, the same should be enclosed. In such cases, police enquiry certificate and affidavit are not required.