JNTUK Revaluation Recounting Online Offline Apply Process
Procedure to apply for Recounting / Revaluation on online Pay fee On Online:
In Online process The fee amount is to be paid by online Payment using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards or you can also paythe fee at any SBI branch using on-line Challan generated by this Online Payment Application.The application fee for revaluation of each subject is Rs. 1000 and recounting of each subject is Rs. 100
- Click on the below link for revaluation/recounting
- Select Revaluation fee or Recounting fee from the payment categories
- Provide the details of the candidate applying for revaluation/recounting
- Hall ticket number, Name, Course, Year, Semester, Subject Code and subject name, contact number, etc
- next click on submit
- Check the details u provided carefully and confirm
- Select the payment options Net banking, Debit/Credit cards,and pay
- Take a printout of payment details save it for further reference
Online through SBI :
- after filling the form chose option as Chalan payment and submit
- take printout of e-Receipt of State Bank Collect payment at any time by providing information likecontact number, Date of birth, date of payment, etc in the State Bank Collect page.
- and make the necessary payment before the last date for the revaluation/recounting.
NOTE : The transactions made after the last date will not be considered and will not be refunded.Each time the student can apply for revaluation/recounting for ONLY ONE SUBJECT. If the student wants toapply for more subjects, he/she has to apply for each subject separately
Procedure to apply for Recounting/Revaluation/ Challenge Valuation in your college.
1. Fee for to apply
Recounting Rs. 100/- per subject.
Revaluation Rs. 1000/- per subject
Challenge Valuation Rs. 10,000/- per subject
2.Fee is to be paid at examination cell of your Respective college in cash along with application.
3. Student has to produce Xerox copy of result for which he is applying. If it is based on result in net, the same is to be downloaded and handed over to the examination cell while applying.
4. No recounting for lab marks.
LIKE US on FB : FB.COM/JNTUFORUM