JOBS : Solution Specialist in Nokia Solutions and Networks
Job ID #: 86036 Experience Required: 3 – 5 Years
Country: India Education Required: Technical Degree or equivalent
City: Noida Relocation Provided:
Job Field Area: Sales Date Posted: Apr 17, 2015
Employment Type: Full – Time Regular / Permanent Location Flexibility: None
Travel Percentage: 0
Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
To support NSN product and system solutions sales and marketing in a specific technology area with defined customers and/or prospects.
Main Responsibility Area
Sales and marketing support in product and solutions level. A working knowledge in own sales and technology area. Sales and marketing support to others in own product/sales area. Understanding client needs, identifying solutions to non-standard queries. Awareness of internal/ external business issues.
The role requires:
-Good understanding of IP concepts and capability to translate to clear customer value and benefits.
-Proficient in handling highly technical queries and discussing technical concepts related to Transport Technologies.
– Should be able to build and manage peer network in the different business units including product line units.
-Should be able to influence customer towards NSN value propositions
-Should be able to provide competence development for teams and learn from available technical documentation
-Provides best-in-class product sales material (technical documentation, presentations, USPs, value-based argumentation).
-Creates proposals, solutions, responds to technical parts of tenders and pricing.
-Capable of providing technical coaching and mentoring to engineers, sharing best practice and providing expert level technical knowledge.
An Electronics & Communications Engineering graduate with
– understanding of IP Transmission concepts is required.
– Should have atleast 3 years of Experience on the Transmission side with a strong background of IP Networks
– NSN Solutions Portfolio Understanding
– Knowledge on Transport Technologies.
– Knowledge on Packet products will be added advantage.
-S/he should be well conversant with Wireless Access Networks-Concepts/technology/Product Portfolio
– Solution Designing Ability
– Bid Management skills
– Services business understanding
– Understands Telecom Operator Business to Provide relevant Backhauling Solutions.
– Team working skills
– Flexibility and willingness to accept any extra work to complete task in time
-Interpersonal and people management skills
– Capability to keep high team spirit, even under pressure
– Openness for new situations and changes
– Communication skills
– Presentation skills
-Languages: English (business fluent)