About Group Discusion and Latest GD(Group Discussion) Topics Links
What is Group Discussion?
- Group Discussion! Is a methodology or in a simple language you may call it an interview process or a group activity. It is used as one of the best tools to select the prospective candidates in a comparative perspective. GD may be used by an interviewer at an organization, colleges or even at different types of management competitions.
- A GD is a methodology used by an organization to gauge whether the candidate has certain personality traits and/or skills that it desires in its members. In this methodology, the group of candidates is given a topic or a situation, given a few minutes to think about the same, and then asked to discuss the topic among themselves for 15-20 minutes. Freshersworld.com brings you an elaborate section for GD as you had ever seen anywhere else. It is a very useful tool to screen the candidate’s potential as well as their skills.
- GD evaluation is done by the subject experts based on the discussions. A report will be prepared on analyzing the facts at the end of the discussion.
Some of the personality traits the GD is trying to gauge may include:
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Team Building Skills
- Analytical /Logical Skills
- Reasoning ability
- Different Thinking
- Ability to think on ones feet
Here are some Important links regarding Latest GD(Group Discussion) topics with answers
Follow this links and Improve your skills
ALL THE BEST