LIC AAO Review Exam Analysis 2016 5th March GA GK Questions For Slot I/II With Cutoff Marks
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) successfully conducted the online examination for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts on 5th March 2016. A huge number of candidates applied and appeared for the examination.
Aspirants who had appeared for the exam can check the review and analysis for all the sections here. Is the paper easy or tough in other
This section is very easy. Aspirants can attempt 25-27 of the questions from this section.
- Floor Arrangement – 5 Questions
- Row Arrangement – 5 Questions
- Miscellaneous – 5 Questions
- Circle: In-Out – 5 Questions
- Syllogism – 5 Questions
- Puzzle (Person and Days and Cars) – 5 Questions
It was easy to moderate section. Candidates can attwmpt 25-26 questions.
- Series – 5 Questions
- Quadratic Equations – 5 Questions
- Data interpretation Line Graph – 5 Questions
- Data Interpretation Tabular – 5 Questions
- Arithmetic – 10 Questions
The English section is Easy to moderate. Candidates can attwmpt 22-25 questions.
- Reading Comprehension (Insurance Based) – 10 Questions
- Cloze Test (Biological or Technology Behaviour Based) – 10 Questions
- Errors – 5 Questions
- Sentence Improvement – 5 Questions
- Para-jumbled – 5 Questions
- Double Fillers – 5 Questions