Procedure to add Mobile number in Aadhar Card
UIDAI Aadhar card is the most powerful identity proof for a resident of India. Aadhar enrollment fee is Rs 0 and it is the right of an individual to have his/her AADHAR CARD generated. If you have not yet enrolled for Aadhar card, enroll now at your nearest aadhar enrollment centre.
Add mobile number to Aadhar card
Aadhar card registration started 5 years back from today and at that time Mobile number was not registered to their aadhar. Even today in some enrollments mobile number is not registered. It is necessary that a mobile number is registered as to carry out the updations in AADHAAR as address change etc.
How to add mobile number to Aadhar card?
- Visit the update portal of uidai https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
- Enter your 12 digit aadhaar number
- Now enter the Text verification number
- Click on send OTP
- A page will open saying that "no mobile number linked with your aadhar"
- Enter you Personal mobile number and proceed.