Top 10 Microsoft Word Tips and Tricks
The following points are the tips to handle or workout the Microsoft Word.
1. To select an entire paragraph make three rapid clicks anywhere in the paragraph
2. Ctrl + click selects sentence. Click anywhere in a sentence while holding Ctrl key down will select the sentence
3. To create a horizontal line type 3 hyphens and then press Enter
4. Ctrl+ makes a word subscript and Ctrl Shift + makes a word superscript
5. Pressing backspace while holding Ctrl key down deletes the preceding word
6. USe Format Painter feature to quickly apply a particular format to a new area.
7. Typing =rand(8,10) and then pressing Enter will automatically generate random text you can use for testing the page formatting, fonts, etc.
8. To move cursor to the location where it was when you last save the document press Shift + F5
9. Select some text -now if you will press Ctrl + Shift + > the font size of the selected text will increase. To decrease the font size use Ctrl + Shift + < combination.
10. To quickly create a table type a plus sign (+) then press Tab key; again type a plus and again press Tab key; do this as many times as the number of cells you want in your table. Then press Enter. And table shall appear!