Why Most Of The JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Students Have Failed In Examinations
Here is the question that scroll in every student and parents mind " Why most of the JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Students Have failed in Examinations?". The following are some answers I received from my students and here parents.
- There is short time to study.
- Hard to study the subjects and understanding.
- Faculty was not supported on giving important question and easy units which are given in the exams.
- I have studied well and written well, But failed..?
- My son/daughter was feared about the syllabus and exams,so they unable to attend the exam perfectly.
- Faculty are not experienced in Engineering colleges, My son/daughter scored 90% in intermediate level.
- Short time for preparing the exams.
Ok.....First we give Explanation to the parents and then students.
Explanation to Parents Answers
Dear sir/madam the Engineering is completely different from intermediate and each and every thing is need to learn with piratical knowledge. Your son/daughter scored 90% in intermediate level, we appreciate you, But coming to Engineering it is different.
- What happen in intermediate level generally, there are list of questions prepared by the subject experts of the any one and those are teached only and by repeating only those questions throw out year. Can any one know what is the syllabus framed by the Intermediate Board ? How many colleges are following this? are your asking in any moment are you completed syllabus according what is framed by the Intermediate Board? No, Because, we need only marks, colleges need only ranks. Then how subject learn by the student.
- We all of know the Intermediate Board in some time decided to conduct even pratical examinations in jumbling manner, What happen is known to all........Then how student will get subject without piratical knowledge..........? How they will apply what they have learned......?
- Each and every faculty in any engineering colleges are good in subjects even though their qualifications is B.Tech. Those days are gone, who don't have subject knowledge they are in teaching filed.
- Coming to the time, It is absolutely 100% enough for semester examinations and this is frame by the University experts.
- Finally, Have you observed the changes in your child's after join in Engineering and what they are doing in colleges, Is they are attending classes regularly.........?
Explanation to the Students Answers
- My dear friends, As I have told about engineering is completely different from Intermediate. Each and every faculty in any engineering colleges are good in subjects even though their qualifications is B.Tech. Those days are gone, who don't have subject knowledge they are in teaching filed.
- Here there is no important questions and unimportant questions, each and every topic what is framed in the syllabus by the University people is important. So, don't thing like Intermediate.
- Coming to the time, It is absolutely 100% enough for semester examinations and this is frame by the University experts. If you are following from the starting of the academic year.
- No subject is difficult if your prepared with a root map and attended classes regular without fail.
- So, there are some students who have studied good but failed in examinations, because of their faith or they don't know how to present the answer for the given questions.
Final Questions from JNTUFORUM
If your son/daughter scored 90% in intermediate level, why they are not top ranker in EAMCET?
Nothing is impossible, Every thing is possible with hard work.
**************BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE*************